KATY PERRY BANNED FROM WEARING BRA

July 13, 2012, 10:08 am Rebecca for omg! UK & IE The Hype

Katy Perry's bra has been branded a health hazard by her insurers, with them telling her to stop wearing it.

Rating:

Thankfully this isn't any old bra that you'd find in your lingerie drawer; the money men were in fact referring to Katy Perry's rotating bra that she wore on stage during her California Dreams tour (you can see it in the above video at the 15 second mark).

FIND SESSION TIMES FOR 'KATY PERRY: PART OF ME'

They were worried her wig would get caught in the spinning discs and cause strain, if not an injury to her neck. And they're not without cause, this has happened before in the red and white dress Katy wears as she opens her concerts in her movie, 'Katy Perry: Part of Me'.

True to form, the star had a fun take on events telling The Sun: "My hair got caught in the wheels of my spinning peppermint bra and began to coil around and around.

"I'm forced to just go with it so, by the end of the song, it looked quite like I was licking my own t**. What a girl does for her art."

Katy's penchant for quirky chest accessories extended to the Los Angeles premiere of her film, where she wore a film reel bra with candy-wrapper shorts. Credit: Getty Images

While we love Katy's say-it-how-it-is attitude, she has had to redesign this iconic outfit, saying: "I seriously doubt it could be lethal but they want a new bra designed that will not allow hair to be caught up."

Not that a new outfit will put a dent in her fortune, especially as the star has seen a sales boost in her music of 451 per cent in recent weeks.

Following the release of her movie, Katy's 2010 album 'Teenage Dream', which had five number one singles, is now sitting at number two in the US Billboard chart. And not just that, it sold just shy of 80,000 copies in the week after her film was released.

Now that's a California Dream come true!

Related Video: Katy Perry: "There's a lot of fake in Hollywood"

Show:
Newest First
Oldest First
Top Rated
Most Replies

18 Comments

1. Beerwolf10:33pm Friday 13th July 2012 ESTReport Abuse

P.S and if those Billionaire WAG's had heads like warped sand shoes they would be working at Woolies checkout!!!

2. Beerwolf10:28pm Friday 13th July 2012 ESTReport Abuse

it's ok Katy I'll suck them better.

3. Gaffy10:10pm Friday 13th July 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I like on the front of her pants it says " Sour Patch " More like Stinky Patch! Ha

4. AirIndia09:25pm Friday 13th July 2012 ESTReport Abuse

nice boobs she has....:)

5. June08:47pm Friday 13th July 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Cry me a river Leanne, $800,000.00 over seven years & tears because you got caught. Actually though it couldn't happen to anyone so don't drag me into your slimy little grab for sympathy. You boosted 800G got caught. Do the time, no tears.

6. Lewis2Langer06:54pm Friday 13th July 2012 ESTReport Abuse

sh is a pig

7. wanderer06:47pm Friday 13th July 2012 ESTReport Abuse

you pay insurers for risk ... but they never want to risk paying out in return ....

8. wanderer06:44pm Friday 13th July 2012 ESTReport Abuse

check out 2:20 to 2:45 in second Video .... I'd like to experience that on my anatomy along with those boobs.

9. Ghost Hunter04:52pm Friday 13th July 2012 ESTReport Abuse

JEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ! This stupid rag is ALMOST as pathetic a that ga-ga toe-rag !

1 Reply
  10. paulski04:34pm Friday 13th July 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Yet another ridiculous and misleading story from Yahoo. Lift your game, boys and girls.

Get Social